Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Room deodorizer?

I currently rent in a duplex, and the air is shared among my rental unit and the other unit. Because the air is shared, the smell of food is very apparent in my unit. To counteract the smell I would like to get a deodorizer that is effective in removing the food odour. I have tried many deodorizers that have either been too strong or too weak, and I am still looking for a deodorizer that meets my needs.





So my question is:





What is the best plug-in deodorizer available in common household stores? (e.g. zehrs, iga, home hardware, etc)





- My needs in a deodorizer is:


1) Must be a plug-in deodorizer


2) Lasts for quite a while


3) Must be commonly available (in common stores)


4) Must be able to cover the scent of food.





- Thanks,


Andy

Room deodorizer?
I would make a filter to fit over or under the vents in my duplex I Used old small coffee cans and put holes around the top for wires and hung them inside from the bottom of the register covers I fill the with liquid potpourri so every time the heat kicks on the air gets a nice smell , When I cook with Garlic which is almost every day I light scented candles or a potpourri burner while I%26#039;m cleaning up.I gave up on electric plug ins and had to get creative I love cooking but I don%26#039;t want to smell it after the meal.
Reply:no such thing andy its all about keeping the whole place clean and changing the ac filters very often prevention is the rule of thumb here also using simple things like baking soda in the fridge cleaning garbage disposal regularly etc etc you cant cover up dirt you can make your house smell pleasant after its cleaned by a good scented candle and that costs as well but worth it. wash all utensils after use dump trash daily you will be amazed at the result also clean the sove and fridge regularly and frequently



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment